Advanced tissue and hydrophilic allografts and next-generation extracellular solutions for in-office and interoperative wound care.
Talk to a Medcillary wound care product specialist
- carePATCH is dehydrated product stored at ambient temperature with a 2 year Shelf Life.
- carePATCH retains amniotic membrane’s natural structure, including epithelium and basement membrane layers.
- carePATCH acts as a wound cover, that is a natural bandage shielding wounds from its external enviroment.
- Procenta is an acellular, highly hydrophilic, structural extracellular matrix derived from placental connective
- Structural, human tissue allograft (FDA/TRG recommendation letter received).
- Comprised of extracellular matrix scaffold that serves as a cover, to offer protection from the surrounding environment, and to retain fluid.
- Allograft produced from human placental tissue. Intended for homologous use to supplement or replace damaged or inadequate connective tissue.
- Stored at ambient temper azure, ready for application in a sterile vial
- 4 year shelf life.
Surgical Powder: 1-gram and 5-gram vials.
- Provides the optimum environment for healing; helps protect the wound from physical and bacterial injury (applied above fascia layer)
- Rapidly forms a gel in the presence of wound exudate.
Surgical Gel: 28-gram tube
- Ideal for covering incisions (sutures/staples) at closing and during healing.