You are receiving the first EVER newsletter…”The Medcillary Minute.” This will be a global platform that will allow us to communicate with you every other week to provide Sales Tips & Strategies, relevant scientific studies, industry news, company news, book reviews, etc. The goal is to utilize this newsletter to provide skill enhancements and motivation to help you grow your business! Any and all recommendations and/or thoughts to maximize the effectiveness of this newsletter want to be heard. Please communicate those to Kelly at email@example.com
Top 5 Ways to Make 2016 MORE Productive
Use this seven-minute morning routine to clear your head before the day begins.
- Minute 1: Clear your head, and get rid of any thoughts about what you have to do that day. Think about the moment.
- Minute 2: Take deep breaths.
- Minute 3-6: Take the first thoughts that popped into your head that morning, and take notes about them or draw them out.
- Minute 7: Take a look at everything you wrote down, and write out a brief plan on how you are going to act on one of those items.
Don’t focus all of your attention on the almighty to-do list…Focusing at the end of the day on the things you did accomplish will make you more productive.
And while you’re at it, stop multitasking…Get more done doing one thing at a time!
Cutback your dependence on email…Designate 2 5-minute windows each day to check your emails. Otherwise, some of your productive time will be wasted.
The eight-hour workday is so last year…Energy and focus create productivity and generally only last 5 hours before productivity diminishes.
“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe